- Free shipping
- Fast delivery
- Purchase on account
- Free returns
The first of its kind to offer four different carrying positions was the baby stretcher 360° in Pearl Grey of Ergobaby . She is constantly evolving. The current collection is equipped with a Lordosestütze, which relieves the vertebrae even more and has already proved its worth with other Ergobaby carriers. With the ergonomic stretcher you can carry your child on the belly, on the sides of the head and for short periods – also in the line of sight.
- Recommended age: from approx. 4 - 36 months (5.5 - 15 kg), with optional newborn use from birth (3.2 kg)
- Mö-like wear: belly, back, and hip wear, front wear in line of sight
- Use: suitable for frequent wearing
- Features: structured bucket seat, extra wide waist belt with velcro fastener, adjustable back panel, padded shoulder straps, headrest, lordosis
Comfort for your child
In the ergonomically shaped bucket seat, your baby automatically adopts the natural squat spread position in the ergonomic bucket seat. The vertebrae are slightly rounded, the legs are crouched. You can adjust the width of the seat to the size of your child using practical buttons. The Rückenpanel is also adjustable. If your baby has a nap, the hood will come into play.
FüFor the smallest, the belly carrying method is ideal. So your child is very close to you. From an age of about five months, the Hüft- and Rückent methods are also suitable.
The way of wearing in the viewing direction is only suitable for short wearing times. For example, your baby can watch you bake for a few minutes or enjoy a visit to the aquarium. If it becomes too exciting for your child, you can easily switch to belly carrying. You don't even have to take off the baby sling 360.
Comfort for you
The extra wide waistbelt, which can be fastened with Velcro and an additional belt, offers in combination with the padded shoulder straps a lot of comfort for mums and dads. The weight of your baby is distributed evenly over the body. The lordosis support integrated into the waist belt additionally relieves the lower back, which is ideal for longer wearing times. The material made of pure, breathable premium cotton is ideal both for you and your child. Sensitive baby skin is spared and it doesn't get too warm for you and your offspring on the way.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- care instructions: machine washable up to 30 °C
- Funktion und Ausstattung
- Besondere Eigenschaften:
- 4 Tragepositionen, Schalensitz, verstellbares Rückenpanel, mit Lordosestütze zum entlasten der Wirbelsäule
Bauchtrage (Kind blickt nach vorne)
Hüft / Taillengurt
- Material und Pflege
Obermaterial: 100 % Baumwolle
Füllung: 100 % Baumwolle
- Maschinenwäsche bei max. 40 °C (nicht trocknergeeignet / nicht bügeln)
- Einstufung des Produktes
- ab 4 Monate
- Maximalgewicht des Kindes:
- Abmessungen und Gewicht
- Umfang Hüftgurt:
- 66 - 140 cm
- Our Article-Nr.:
- Ergobaby Article-Nr.: