- Free shipping 40 € up
- Fast delivery
- Purchase on account
- Free returns
The Still-Help Niplette by Philips AVENT is a simple solution for flat and hollow nipples. Niplette is simple and discreet to use. Flat or hollow nipples are the result of too short milk yields. The Niplette was designed to extend these milk lengths by gentle stretching. The application is painless and uncomplicated. Until recently, the only effective treatment was surgery. The Niplette quickly corrects flat and hollow nipples and has proven to be a permanent cosmetic correction and thus also a solution for natural breastfeeding.
After several weeks of continuous wearing, the nipple remains erect. Ideal is the use before pregnancy. However, use in the first six months of pregnancy is also possible in order to achieve long-lasting correction. In the case of inverted nipples that are not congenital but have only recently appeared, you should consult your doctor before using the Niplette. Use in the last third of pregnancy is not recommended.
Caution: The effect of Niplette has been clinically proven. The article is an instrument for the non-surgical correction of flat or hollow nipples (DD McGeorge FRCS (Plast). British Journal of Plastic Surgery, December 1993).
- Measurements (length x diameter): 8 x 2 cm
- dermatologically tested
- li>free of bisphenol A (BPA-free)
- care instructions: Cleaning in warm soapy water
- >for correcting flat or hollow nipples (due to hereditary factors or development during puberty)
- 2 Niplette nursing aids with suction device
- 2 vacuum syringes 5 ml
- 1 multilingual instruction manual
- 1 sample pack of nursing pads for the day (2 pcs)
- Our Article-Nr.:
- Philips Avent Article-Nr.: