- Free delivery from 40 €
- Fast delivery
- Purchase on account
- Free returns
The most important at a glance\practical
- 3-pack for a childproof closure
- used universally for cabinet doors & drawers prevents
- pinching fingers & reaching the drawer contents quick
- easy to attach without drilling or screwing very
- easy for you to use with just 1 hand & automatic locking when the drawer is closed
How to keep drawers & cupboards childproof
As your little one becomes increasingly mobile, he or she will reach more and more danger spots in the household. This includes drawers and cupboards, the contents of which your little explorer should not be able to reach. With the Reer drawer & cabinet safety device in the practical 3-pack in white, the cabinets, drawers and also the little fingers are protected.
The clever security prevents the opening as well as unintentional closing of a drawer or cabinet door. In order to open them, 3 push buttons must be pressed simultaneously on the safety device and the drawer or door must be opened. For you, this is child's play with only 1 hand, but for little explorers it is well secured. When you close the drawer, the two safety elements automatically snap back into place.
With the pre-mounted reer Safety Performance Tape, the safety device is approved for mounting around corners and is very easy to attach. The tape holds firmly, yet can be removed later without leaving any residue.
What else you should knowRecommended age
- : from birth to 24 monthsMaterial
- : plastic Suitable
- for: Wood and steel furniture, stained, lacquered, as well as veneer & laminate surfaces tested
- according to standard EN 16948:2017
Scope of delivery:
3 Reer drawer & cabinet locks in white.
|Our product code:||202100003669|
|Reer product code:||71080|
|Product type:||Proof for drawer / cabinet|
|Types of hazards:||Jamming, Unerwünschte Öffnung / Nutzung|