- Free delivery from 40 €
- Fast delivery
- Purchase on account
- Free returns
The most important facts at a glancemotivates
- to independent drinking with beautiful color shadescan be
- held & lifted very well by children's hands with low weight & practical dimensionshelp
- protect nature through resource-saving production & sustainable materialsvery
- & can be used in the microwave due to robust surface & breakage resistanceperfect
- home & on the go with low weight & stackability
Colorful drinking fun for little explorers
With the drinking cup 2-pack Growing by Reer in pink made from sustainable raw materials, drinking is especially fun. The great colors make quenching thirst an experience and ensure a cheerfully designed dining table - just the thing for little world explorers. The cups are very light and can be lifted and held very well by small children's hands thanks to child-friendly dimensions.
If a cup falls to the floor, it doesn't mind at all. The material is unbreakable, so your little one will enjoy it for a long time. It consists of 80% renewable raw materials and is free of BPA, PVC and melamine. This makes it sustainable, resource-friendly production and can be used by your little treasure without hesitation. Since the drinking cups are lightweight and stackable, they are also perfect for on the go.
What else you should knowMaterial
- : made from 80% renewable resources (such as sugar, wood from Germany), free from melamine, BPA and PVCCare instructions
- : suitable for dishwasher & microwave (max. 600 watts)Certification
- : complies with safety standard EN 14372
Scope of delivery:
2 Reer drinking cups Growing from sustainable raw materials - Pink.
|Our product code:||202100003720|
|Reer product code:||22094|
|Color:||Rose / Pink|
|Product type:||Training cups / bottles|